Saturday, June 6, 2015

ICAD 2015 Day 5 and 6

This was drop paper that I glued onto the index card. I went looking though my stuff near my desk. Saw these die cut birds that Linda sent me last year. I painted it black and then used a harlequin stencil with white craft paint. Washi tape is from Dollar tree. the Wake Up is from a magazine ad. Edge the index card with black ink pad.

Love how this turned out! Another back drop paper(well same paper a the one above.) glued it to the index card. Used the chunky hearts stencil from UmWowStudio and used matte medium with a pallet knife through the stencil. Let it dried over night. Next day I painted the index card with water down black craft paint. After that dried I took a baby wipe and wiped off the paint that was on the matte medium, reveling the paper underneath. I dropped Process Magenta FW ink on one side and let it dripped down. While that dried I got some layered squares chipboard pieces and potty people(they are not called potty people on the site . LOL)chipboard pieces (also by UmWowStudio). Put gesso on them. The bottom 2 squares I painted with Silks Jasmine and Sky Blue. The top square I painted Magenta and black craft paint. The potty people I painted in neon blue and neon pink. When dried glued them on the card. I did have to put a heavy book on top, the index card was curly and I didn't want the chipboard to pop off. lol i used a sticker from Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text. it says "Live, Laugh, Love" Finally used silver Gel stick from Faber-Castell and went over the edges of the card. 

Going to enter this ICAD in the UmWowStudio June challenge: Anything Goes

No comments: