Saturday, August 20, 2016

ICAD 50 -60

I've been a bad blogger.The past few months I've been concentrating on my youtube channel. I had did videos on almost all the ICADS this year. I don't know if I'll do that again. It wasn't so much the editing, it was more of the camera. As I stated before on my youtube videos,I shoot all my videos on my digital camera. So when I do videos I sometimes have to stop and unload the sd card or stop and recharge the camera, Which can be a pain when your in the mood to film a bunch of videos in a day. and then you don't feel like doing any more filming after the battery is charged up. When doing the ICADS I sometimes did 3 or 4 in a day, edit them and then scheduled them for the day. it gave me and my camera a breather from filming everyday. 

Here are the rest of the ICADS
















No comments: