Friday, April 13, 2012

Trees

Another page done. After gessoing the pages I scraped some green craft paint. Then I decide to play with some new paint...well not so new but new to me. got them at the thrift store for 50 cents each. They are the starbrights, by the same people who make the Lumiere paints. the paints have glitter in them. Nice stuff. the colors I  used are Lemon chiffon and Peach. I then took another stencil that Jean rak'ed me this time a tree, and sponged orange paint on it. i took some white craft paint and used the punchenlla for that.

Then it was time to decide what to do with the back ground. I was looking through my magazine stuffs and found  the Lorax from the movie. Colors fit so glued him down with matte medium. Found a tree quote by Ziggy Marley.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colours on this one Sheri, great pages.x