Tuesday, May 15, 2012

oh la la atc

I'm in an ATC  one on one swap and for the month of May the theme is pets.I looked through my pet stamps by Viva Las Vegas and picked the poodle with glasses.


 I stamped her in white cardstock. Colored her in pink color pencil, because it is from ME and my fav color is pink! :) I did color the bow in a purple and  even did the rims of the glasses in silver. took a Q-tip and Goo gone and blended my coloring. The base is from a note card that I got. I didn't know what else to do. Then thought if the Eiffel Tower. i first looked at Madison ave.collection by my minds eye, but they thetower wasn't the right size. So I looked the other MME pad I have Union Square and used that one. I've been hording....I mean treasuring these pads. It kinda hurt a little to cut into that paper just to use the Eiffel Tower. lol When I laid the tower in the base, the dots on the base looked too white. So I took Vintage photo and antique linen distress inks over it. I attached the tower to the base and glossy accent it. just to give it some dimension, i use foam mount tape on the poodle. The letters I got at a thrift store. Got a bag full of alphas for $2.50! I got tons of letters in there. Couldn't pass up that deal. I glued them down and used glossy accents on them too.

Hope my swap partner likes the atc!




products used:
recycle note card
Poodle with glasses stamp by VLVS
paper by my minds eye
alphas by making memories
glossy accents
miracle tape
foam tape

No comments: