Tuesday, June 19, 2012

7 days worth of icads

The last few weeks I saw people doing the icad's (Index card a day) challenge from Dasiy Yellow. I tried to do it last year, but couldn't get into it. So I'm taking a dip this year. I did 8 of them in 1 day. then I hit the wall and stuff looked ugly, so I stopped. Hoping to get pack and do some more to get caught up soon. here are the ones I did. Some of them are prompts. one I did off my own. :P I still have to finish one of them.

Most of the things I used is from ephrema that i got from Visitors centers in Chicago and Michigan.


Grid

 this one i went off on my own

Fish

 yellow


Maps

collage 


 draw your camera (a horrible drawing at that)


2 comments:

Fiona Milestone - aka Fiona67 said...

They're FAB Sheri!!!! xxx

Dianne said...

These are awesome, Sheri!!! So glad you are joining in on the fun!