The front paper is one of the 8x8 sheets from Happy Haunting. I used heavy gel medium by Golden. I brushed on the glue on the wooden piece and the paper. Not pictured was The other piece of paper from the same collection. After I glued and trimmed the access paper I took a small paint brush and painted black around the edges. I know I should of done that BEFORE gluing the papers down. Oh well gave it more of a grungy look. :P When I was Archiver's I bought a 12 x 12 sheet from Halloween in Wonderland collection. I fussy cut a couple of the images from that paper. Played around with placement. When finally happy I used Miracle tape for the Cheshire cat. and used foam tape for the other 2 pieces. The Happy Haunting was left over that I was going to use for the tag, but didn't use it then. Thought it went perfect here. I was going to do the other side with some of the other pieces I cut, but decided to leave it alone. I did glue ribbon before gluing down the orange and lack check paper. I glossy accented some parts of the things I cut.
I did glossy Accented the candy corn later today. :)