Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Viva Las Vegastamps! Design team tryout

Its that time of year again. The term has ended (seem to go by so fast!) and new one will soon be starting. I had such a blast with term I had to tryout again. It's been a blast being on this team! I love every minute of it. It has up my game as a crafter and as an artist. Thank you DeeDee, Jeff, and Wayne for giving me this opportunity for being part of this awesome team and an awesome stamp company!

below are 3 project are my favorites that I've done with VLVS! I was really hard to pick 3. Especially when are a couple of projects I liked for the Halloween hop that is coming up on Sept. 23-29.

This piece is the altered tic tack toe board that I did for the Gauche Alchemy swap

This is fun 4th of July tag I did. Love the background

This is a little sneaky peak of a future blog post that will be up on Sept. 17.Sorry if its a little blurry or too shiny. trying to take a good picture of transparency is a pain. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects Sheri, it is hard to pick a favourite, remember the other two and loving the haunting card. Good luck to you, fingers and toes crossed, you deserve it, it has been a pleasure to see you grow during your time on the design team. Go Sheri !!!!! xxx