Monday, December 17, 2012

Finn inspired altered coaster

I know I haven't posted much in a while. after my picture storage disaster I didn't want to blog other projects I have done and post pictures taking away space for when I post for the Viva Las VegaStamps! DT stuff. Well I figured out how to lower the pixels of the pictures so it won't take much space on here(i hope).

So a few weeks ago I took a coaster and did a Finn inspired piece of it. Everyone I know was doing one, so I deiced to take the leap. It was very fun to do. I am hoping to do a canvas with with a VLVS! stamp or two in the future. :)

The stamp I used in this piece is from Octopode. After I sprayed and everything he did get ruined even though I did put a post it not on him to protect him. luckily I had another one the same size I used.
Before


After


No comments: