Sunday, February 10, 2013

timed layers

Last Night on Paula, Journal Artista Ustream show she did an exercise from the book Kaleidoscope by Suzanne Simanaitis. It was doing things on a time limit. From 5 or 10 minutes. Painting, writing, scribbling, stamping, gluing, spraying. I didn't follow along last night, But I wrote everything down and did it today. I had fun. :)  I took a frozen food box and used one side only. This was my results. 




Lots of Layers and Texture. You can't see the first 2 layers which were ink pads stamping, and writing. I used 4 VLVS! Stamps in layer 8. You can some what see them still in bits, but I wanted so see more of the stamps, So I did go back and stamp some more. And that looks like this. They will eventually be cut into either ATC's or postcards. :)



Now for some close ups! :D









3 comments:

Myrta_R_Harris said...

Wow SherI it looks awesome!!!

FabricPaperAndBeads said...

Great job Sheri... I love the colors and and the alphabet too. Thank you for sharing.

Dana said...

Yummo!!! Look at those textures girl!!! Sounds like a fun exercise! I will have to go check Paula's recording xx