Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

It that time again! Here is my DT try out for the Next Term of Viva Las VegaStamps! Design team! I love being on this team! the stamps are awesome and made in the USA! Right in the VLVS! The Miracle tape is the only tape I ever use since I started stamping.

A few months ago I was thinking back to when I first got into rubber stamping. I think I was at a convention and thought how cool would it be to work for a rubber stamp company and get paid to play. And for the past year I have been doing just that! And its with one of the first rubber stamp companies that I fell in love with when I got into rubber stamping. How cool is that!

Here are some of my past projects that I loved doing in this past term.


These 2 go together(and I couldn't decide what to show off with my favorite projects lol). These 2 pictures  are from a ATC/Tag Swap VLVS! hosted on their FB page. It was an open theme. And I chose to do an alternative OZ  that Dorthy and Toto went to. If your on face book be sure to go to VLVS! swap FB group and join in on the fun!

This one is my latest VLVS! DT post its the inside pages of a Domino book Love how it turned out. Love that even though some parts are popped out its not bulky when its all folded.

Here is a fun card I did for the Shop your own stash challenge. It made top 3. Love the cat and the Sentiment. That plate that the sentiment is on is on my wish list. ;)

Here is a journal page I did when Viva Las VegaStamps! did a swap with Clearsnap. Love it so cute!


My final picture is a Finn inspired canvas.


So there you have it, my favorite projects with VLVS! Yeah I know there are a lot of pictures but I couldn't decide!! The past year I've been on the team has been a blast and I hope to continue working with them for the next term! So let the crossing of fingers and toes and eyes begin! :D

1 comment:

DarcieGlam said...

Yay Sheri! I love all your projects with VLVS!