Saturday, November 9, 2013

Anything but a card Challenge - Fall into Fall

The challenge over at Anything but a card is Fall into fall. I did a journal page on leaves.


I was trying to think of what to do for this challenge. I was looking through my container of napkins and saw this one with fall leaves. So I went with that. I peeled off the 2 layers of the white napkins and glued down the leaves with matte medium. First I put the matte medium on the journal page then I put the napkin down. Then I carefully brushed more matte medium on the napkin. If you are too rough the napkin can tear. I let that dry and went down to get some leave stamps. Stamped them on cardstock with black archival. I colored them with Prisma's. I glued them on the page with Helmar craft and hobby pva glue. I outlined some of the leaves with stickles. I typed in and printed a quote from Peanuts. It was said by Linus. "Never jump in a pile of wet leaves with a wet sucker". Cut and glued them on the page.



Hope you come play and link up to ABAC challenge blog and see what other DT members have done.

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

What a great page spread - so full of autumn goodness - and you can't beat Linus for a good quote! Thanks for the ABAC inspiration.
Alison x