Monday, April 20, 2015

We moved cards

My mom has been wanting me to make some we moved cards for her. Problem is she has never said how many she needs. But she did tell me she wanted a slot machine on it. lol Luckily I have a couple of them from VLVS! So far I have about 20 of them done. I have a few left to finish up.


I cut some Kraft cardstock into 4x6 postcards. I took the Antique slot machine and stamped in the paper with Flannel gray Ancient page ink page. I stamped both sides of the postcards. I thought I would add a nice border to them after I put decorative papers to them. I The papers I used are Uncharted from The Paper Studio and Here + There by Studio Calico. I cut them at 3 3/4 x 5 3/4. I attached the papers to the cardstock with my ATG gun.

I then stamped on white card stock with black Versafine ink pad Slot Machine Winner  I painted them with watercolors from Artist Loft, the pearlesnt WC from Artist Loft and pearlesent WC from Yatsumo.  After they were dried I cut them out and glued them on to the one side of the postcards. The papers on this side is the Here + There. and where the address will go.


On the other side I stamped out using an alphabet set from Recollections we moved on white card stock. I thought about stamping a house stamp I have bit I found a digi stamp that had 3 houses on it so I printed those and colored them with my Prisma color pencils and used baby oil and Q-tip to blend them. Cut those out and glued them on. I then cut out words " we moved" but then deiced to cut each letter of the word and glue them separately.  It needed something else. So I thought a car. The car I used is an old Stampin Up! set. It does have an antenna and and flower power flag on it but I knew I would cut it off when i try to cut out the car with it, so I just didn't bother with it and cut it off when cutting the car our. Glued that one there and done!



2 comments:

happyDiane said...

cute cards! welcome to the factory world!! lol

happyDiane said...

cute cards! welcome to the factory world!! lol