Friday, January 20, 2017

Canvas Cord Crew Friend canvas

I'm happy to announce that I was picked to be part of the Canvas Corp Brand Creative Crew! It was a complete shock.  I hoep this gets me to blog more. Its easy to just d youtube videos, and not blog my project.

Last month I was sent some goodies from them of items that I picked out and also some items they picked for us crew members. The newbies were sent a 4x4 stretch canvas to do what we want with it, to represent us. This is what I did with my canvas


I started off glue down some medical gauze. We have a lo of that stuff from my dad. I wanted more texture then I glued down some stuff that I got at the 99 cent store. I let it dry over night. 

I gessoed everything. Then took Its black Polka Dot ink Chalkboard and spayed the how thing. Then used It's Black glimmer mist and sprayed one side of the canvas and sprayed on the other side Sterling glimmer mist. While that dried I stweed what I wanted to put for the focal point
. It was a struggle.

After a few days I decided what I wanted to do. I took some chipboard from UmWowStudio and gesseoed them and then using Glitter Glaze Lady Bug, Tatter Angels High Impact paint in Hot pink and Silver.

I went through my dies (not that I have a lot of dies) and die cut the "friend" Sizzix die from a piece of white cardstock and the peace signs from memory box with the white corrugated paper both by Canvas Corp. I sprayed the peace signs in Sterling Glimmer Mist, Polka dot pink Chalkboard,  painted one with  Island Spring Glimmer  Glaze. I also sued the Island Spring on the friend die cut.

Before gluing everything down I did some splatter of white craft paint.




No comments: