Monday, January 23, 2017

Canvas Corp Brand Crew: You got the write stuff

Today I made a card, using a color book page From Just add color Optical Illusions and coloring the page with Tattered Angles Plane Jane Simply Sheer in birthday. 

I put some of the color in the Tim Holtz Ink Palette and with a small brush started painting the page, like using water colors.


It didn't long to color the whole thing. maybe a half hour to an hour. It's a simple design.


I then cut the page to a 4x6 size for a card. I cut a couple of he images from the Heirloom collection: pen and ink on ivory 12x12 sheet . I painted the tip of the pen and part of the jar with Tarnished Silver Glimmer mist and the label of the ink jar in Polka dot pink chalkboard spray. Course after I did that I saw he label said red, lol 

 I cut jar opening with my craft knife and put the pen in it like the pen is dipping into the jar of ink. I used foam tape on both and attached it to the card front. I added some "ink splatters" using the Birthday simply sheer spray.  Then used the atg to attach it to the card base. I wrote the sentiment and cut the words out and glued to the card.






No comments: