Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am the Princess

This is my last blog post for this term for the Viva Las Vegastamps! design team.Thank you DeeDee, Jeff, and Wayne for giving me this opportunity for being part of this awesome team and an awesome stamp company!

I picked up baggie full of round coaster at Savers back in May. I got them to alter them and or to make little round journals with them. Here is one that I did. It was a quick and easy project


I took some pink tissue paper and tore it into pieces and glued it down with matte medium. I then took a number stencil put it over the coaster and sponged some magenta acrylic paint on it.  I took some punchinella and sponged some white craft paint on it.  On White cardstock I stamped the Angel baby with black Menento ink pad. The Angel baby is probational a boy, but I made the angle into a girl. LOL I colored the wings and diaper pink. I cut out a crown from a My Minds Eye paper that I was given a scrap of.  I mounted the baby on the coaster with foam tape.I stamped the But, but, but, I'm the PRINCESS! on white card stock with the same ink pad. I cut the sentiment out and used glossy accents to it.




Items used:
Coaster
Tissue paper
matte medium
white cardstock
black memento ink pad
color pencils
white craft paint
magenta acrylic paint
sponge
scissors
foam tape
glossy accents

Stamps used:


No comments: