Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thank you canvas

I made another canvas. I finished it yesterday. the background of the canvas i did a couple days ago. Lots of layers in no paticular order of napkins, 7gypsies tissue paper, pink craft paints, stencils, bubble gum pink dylusions spray, more paint, goosebumps, more paint, pink grapefruit radiant rains spray, more paint, more sprays(black tumble dye spray and bubble gum pink dylusions and phantom fuchsia). I edged the canvas with white and then black craft paint.



I wanted to find an elf. so I went to google and all I found were elves that way to fantasy for me or Christmas elves(and that would just not do! LOL). So I went looking through my DVD of digi stamps I have and found this one by Pixi Dust Studio. I know its probably more fairy, than elf, but will do. I went into word and re-sized her smaller and got like 9 to a page to see if that would work. And I also re-sized her a bit bigger. I chose the bigger one. I colored her in prisma color pencils. Glued her on with Elmers Glue. The dots of her crown I used some Pink Stickles and Spun Sugar Stickles. The black spots of the mushroom I used Rock Candy Stickles.  I spelled out Little pink elf with alpha stickers by Kaiser Craft. The thank you the alpha stickers are from Target $1 spot. I stuck them all on white cardstock. Cut them out and blacked out he edges with black marker. Glued them on with Glossy Accents.








I'm entering this in Chic Scrapbook's blog for the monthly challenge for the month of October.




1 comment:

Noner said...

I love the canvas! The fairy/elf is adorable.

And I've never thought of looking in the target buck bins for stickers!