Friday, October 19, 2012

Zibbet shop reopened

Last year, i had put up for sale in my Zibbet shop some journals I had made with the covers being flat board canvas and a couple had 140lb WC paper from a Straphmore Visual Journal and other had 90lb WC paper by Artist . Well they never sold. So I took them off the shop. And recently I had re did the pages and made the more of a junk journal, with various papers like book pages, dictionary pages, ephemera, scrapbook paper. Here are the covers of the old journals






I then made some more 5x7 and a 8x10 junk journals with flat board canvases as the covers. I also made some 4x4 ones too. the front covers are coasters that I altered. here are the pictures of the newer ones.







I have you tubes on all of these, here  and here
For financial reasons, I can only ship  these journals to USA. Go to my shop to check them out. Click on the owl blinki on the right side bar. or click on the link in the beginning of this post. :) I'm hoping to add more stuff to my shop.

No comments: