Thursday, June 13, 2013

ICads days 11,12, 13

Day 11

 Some of the spray off paper that I glued onto a rolodex card. The prompt I used was Circus. I looked everywhere in my stash of collage fodder and found nothing. I then looked at my papers and saw this one form the Lost and Found collection by Tim Holtz. Fussy cut the elephant out. and glued it on the page with Helmar Craft and hobby PVA glue. The circus defination is from the dictionary. I added some more white spray.

Day 12
Spray off paper. Spamped the chevron washi background from VLVS! the people are from a magazine. and the sentiment was from an old VLVS catalog. :)


Day 13
I just got my Dylusion sprays yesterday. So I was playing with them last night. I was trying this technique that I saw on youtube. where you take a stencil and gesso and paint it on. then you add the dylusions sprays. Then wipe off where you put the gesso revealing the white gesso. Well as you can see it was somewhat of a flop, but still kinda cool.

No comments: