Wednesday, June 26, 2013

playing with paper dolls

I was recenting Rak'ed the original 6 Julie Nutting dolls (and other goodies) and then I ordered from Molly's square the new set of 6 of the Julie Nutting dolls. I got both packages on the same day. Since Then I have been having fun playing with them. The last 2 days I have used all of them once. lol and I used my scraps that I have been saving. The papers I used were the create collection by recollection, Tim Hlotz Lost and found, Tim Holtz travel line, Tim holt retro grunge, Retro collage by Recolection, DCWV Tatter Times, DCWV Retro Mod, and Graphic 45 Nutcracher Suite. Oh and the Rock Star Stack by DCWV.

I stamped the girls on dictionary pages. Though the one with the big ball gown I stamped on a book page. I colored them with Artist loft Watercolors and Pearlesent water colors.






1 comment:

Dana said...

oh wow Sheri!! You HAVE been busy! They look great! Love them printed on dictionary pages =0)