Saturday, July 4, 2015

Icad day 34

Happy 4th of July everyone!

There is a new challenge board over on Viva LasVegaStamps! blog this month. I used the inspiration board to create today's ICAD (index card a day) for the challenge.


I used vintage music paper that I glued to the index card. I used Vintage Photo and Picked Raspberry Distress ink pads on the background. Next I added some spots with black craft paint.  I stamped in black Versafine the 2 stitching stamps (sawtooth stiching and sticking line from VLVS!. The line of chevrons stamp I stamp using white craft paint (remember to wash your stamp immediately after using it in paint). On white card stock i stamped Fed-up Vintage lady and colored her with color pencils. cut her out and used foam tape. On same pice of card stock I stamped "its just not fair.." with black versafine ink pad. Lastly  I distressed the edges and used Picked Raspberry around the edge of the index card.

2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

Haha! I freaking love that qoute!!!! SO fun!! Thank you for playing along in the VLVS inspiration board challenge.

Irit Shalom said...

Great quote and totally gorgeous take of VLVS inspiration! Good luck!