Monday, July 13, 2015

London Bound card

In my last post I showed 2 tags that I made for a couple of friends who are going to England. I made a card for another friend who is also going to England with the 2 other friends. Really loved how it turned out!

The card base is Black card base from Recollections. The decorative paper is from Newsworthy by Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. I used  Jill the 60's Julie Nutting Mixed Media stamp. Stamped her on book paper with Versafine ink pad. Colored her with Neo color 2's. I dressed her with a piece of of Travel Girl 8x8 pad and a piece of 12x12 Boarding Pass by October Afternoon(I've been treasuring both of these collections. But I took a breath and  used them. LOL) The dog I stamped with Coffee Bean Brilliance pad on book paper. colored him with Neo color 2. and dressed him with the same papers. I used my Dymo to write out "London Bound". With my Cameo i cut out a teeny tiny donut that I colored with Gathered Twig and Picked Raspberry distress ink pads. I put Glossy Accents on the frosting.  and I also cut out a teeny tiny coffee to go cup I colored that with salty Ocean and Barn door. So Stickin cute! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheri,

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful card!
It is looking so creative, it really captures the 'London' spirit in it.

I think this is really helped with the tape as it adds that extra 3D feel to the whole creation and that is awesome!

Thank you for including Dymo in this creation and we would love to see what comes next!

With best regards,
Jesper K
DYMOSupport