Saturday, January 16, 2016

Color me positive Journal 52 week 2

You get 2 blog posts today. catching up with blog posts for Journal 52 and Color me Positive weeks. Hopefully next week I will have either week 3 and/or 4 up. I'm aiming for posting these every week. Well see how that goes. :P



Week 2 for Color me positive the prompt quote was "she took the leap and built her wings on the way down."  I did a collage. The background is from a Martha Stewart magazine. and the girl jumping is from a Chicago travel magazine. Then wings are from an ad. I took a white gel pen and added dots to the wings. I wrote out the quote on white cardstock scrap with a pink pen. I used my black Stabilo pencil around the girl and the words. 


Here is another collage for week 2 for Journal 52. The prompt was "say yes to" Background was an ad the "wings" on the woman is from a jewelry ad. The hart was an earing that was a circle the I cut into a heart. and the love was a word I found. 

So thats it for week 2. Onto working on Week 3!

No comments: