Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Documented Life Weeks 3 and 4

Well I'm still keeping up with Documented Life.

Week 3 prompt was mail art. I took an envelope that I had made with the envelope maker and glued it to the page. then I put stuff that I had gotten during the week inside the envelope. The other side of the page I smashed other stuff I got during the week. Can't show that because it shows addresses.


Week 4 prompt was write whatever you want on the page then paint over it but only leave 1 word.

 I did a word dump and wrote what I was feeling. Then I painted over that with 2 types of craft paints. and some sprays. but you can still see what I wrote So I took this Number mask that my friend Julia sent me and sponged black craft paint. I then used some punchenilla and the White Linen Dylusions spray ink. I then glued one of the Julie Nutting dolls by Prima that I made a while back. I wrote down 2 words with this white chalk pen that I got at Target in the Dollar bin. The pen is ok. lol

No comments: