Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Documented Life

Happy 2014! I taken some challenges to do for the year. We'll see how well I do at keeping up with them. :)   One of the challenges I joined with along with my friends is Documented Life. Its part planner, part art journal and part journaling. I know I wont do the writing part. but the planning and the art part I will eb doing. We are 2 weeks in 2014 so I thought I show off what I did with the prompts. I don't know if I will blog my art every week for this every week or every 2 weeks. We'll see how it goes. :)

Week 1 prompt is door. you can draw a door, take a picture of your door. what ever. I happen to have a stencil.

Week 2(this week) prompt is selfi.. There was no way i was going to take a selfi of myself. lol So I drew a figure. and wrote some stuff about me. I had the girl holding half of broken heart. The other half is on the ground. I know some of the words I wrote made people sad but those are what popped out when it came to what words described me. The broken heart has shown up in various pages in my art in my art journals. 

Oh I'm not really a secratary...I just play one online. LOL


No comments: