Sunday, August 23, 2015

3 Cards

I was making a couple of things for submission for RSM (sorry can't show you those) and I went over to the container where I have my 6x6 papers in. I took all the pads out to find something for that. This morning I put them back in. I saw Acorn Hollow from Little Yellow Bicycle, and Thought Oh that be cute to make some fall cards. So I left that out. I made 3 cards from it none of them fall themed. LOL

The ship is from /Viva Las VegaStamps! and the quote is from Artistic Outpost.

The wildflower is from Viva Las VegaStamps! and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. I got a halo from stamping the sentiment so I painted some heart wood pieces by Studio Calico. I painted them gray and then added some pewter perfect pearls. 


I had a hard time trying to figure what to do with this one. After testing some things, I stamped this whimsy house from VLVS! on white card stock with Archival ink pad. Used Miracle Tape I glued 2 little potty people from UmWowStudio. This card I'm entering in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge. The challenge this week is I is for Image only.

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Way to use your Fall themed paper for non-Fall cards! And wonderful cards they are! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey said...

All three of these are great... and now I need to add that sailing ship to my VLVS wishlist. The funky house with potty people is so much fun! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Three cards at a time! You are so productive. It takes me forever to figure out what I want on one. The wee whimsical house is adorable and the little people and big flowers make it so fun. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper's Image only challenge!

Donna said...

Great job making multiple cards at the same time!!
Thanks so much for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "I is for Image" challenge!!

Linda Gibbons said...

Love those tall tall trees ans colorful little house.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very pretty. I love the colors. Thanks for joining our image only challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.