Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Product review: Tazo Ice tea Conentrates

Today I'm going to do a review of Tazo ice tea concentrates. As you know i am a member of Smiley 360 and I had gotten a coupon to get this product for free to try for reviewing purposes.

The flavor I got was the ice sangria black. The flavors in that are Black tea, Hibiscus flower, orange peel apple, and cinnamon. The tea also comes in Iced Passion, and Icey Peachy Green. The teas can be found in the coffee and tea aisle in your grocery store and look like this(sort of like what your broth comes in when making soups.):


The instructions said 1 part water to 1 part concentrate. when I first made this I did 1 cup of water to 1/2 cup of concentrate. Then I tasted it. It was very strong to me,as I'm not a big tea drinker. You can defiantly taste the floral and the citrus. and hints of the cinnamon and apple. I did add a little orange juice and it really pulled the citrus flavor out.

A few days later I tried it again but this time I didn't add as much concentrate to the water. The taste to me was much better. Not as strong of flavor for me. 

 Price point for a quart package is  about $6 and change at the grocery store I went to that had it. Would I get this again? Probably not(unless its on sale) as I'm not that big of a tea drinker. 

Here is a link for you to a $1 coupon for you to try Tazo Ice Tea Concentrates. 



No comments: