Thursday, February 25, 2016

Banksy+Neon=Fun!

So yesterday I showed you the prints I did with my Geli plate. Today I show a journal page  did with one of them. And I'm going to enter this in the Andy Skinner monthly challenge.  The theme is bright and you can't get any brighter than Neon!


I took the print and cut it to the size of my journal. I used Elmer's school glue to glue it down to one of the pages of the journal. I poured a little bit of 3 of  the American neon craft paints. Electric Blue Screeching Yellow and Thermal green. I took the Andy Skinner's Old film 12x3 stencil and sponged the Electric Blue. I then took the Thermal Green with the Snakes Web 6x6 stencil. And finally I used the Screeching Yellow with the Alphabet Spaghetti 8x8 stencil.

I then stamped with Black Onyx Versafine ink pad Banksy Rain under umbrella girl. I had to stamp her twice on the page.I was very careful stamping her again over the first stamp image. I then stamped Banksy girl floating with Balloons. I then took 3 sentiments stamps from VLVS! (Banksy stamps are also VLVS!) and stamped those on the page





3 comments:

Kerri Love said...

I love the graffiti look of this Sheri, you nailed it IMHO.

Terrie said...

Love them colors are awesome

Unknown said...

Yes - oh so bright Sheri and so fun too. Really enjoyed seeing your creativity and LUSCIOUS colors!! j.