Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mixed Media Morsels 4 and 5

Here are 2 more morsels from Cat Hand's Mixed media morsels youtube video series.

Morsel #4 was using wet glue to draw a design. letting it dry and then put paint on the page and then taking a wet wipe to try to wipe up where the paint is on the glue design. Sort of like a resit. I've done this before in my "Wreck this Journal book with different types of wt glues. It was fun.



Fr this page I used Elemer's school glue and a little bit of Aleen's tacky. After it dried over night I used a yellow and an orange craft paints. 

Morsel #5 was tissue paper. This one I also done lots of times. Love tissue paper!


I took a piece of white tissue paper and crumpled it really good. Used Mod Podge to glue the tissue paper on the page. After I dried I used a couple Mister Huey sprays.  Below is a close up picture of all the fun texture.






No comments: