Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Geli printing.

I got another box of goodies from DecoArt yesterday. I ordered the stuff on Valentines day with saying what I wanted to do. Got it approved the next day and got it on Monday. And today I played!


I did some mono printing with my Geli plate this moring. I used some of the Americana Neon paints and their regular craft paints. I don't remember all the paint colors I used. But I know I used the Lamp Black and the Snow white.

This was the brick stencil from Americana and the paints were the Electric Blue(one of the neons), Snow white and a little bit got the Lamp Black.

This is one of my favorites. This globe I cut from my Cameo. the other stencil I used wa AtoZ by Americana. Colors I used were scorching yellow(another neon), Lamp Black and  Citron green.

This one again I used the lamp black, lemon yellow, and sizzling red (neon) the red was a bottom layer. I used the Honeywire stencil. and I also used a silicon hot pad for texture.

This one I used Andy Skinner's Alphabet confetti 8x8 stencil and a stencil i cut on my Cameo. Colors Bahama blue and Dragon Fruit

This one is another one of my favorites. I used the dangle stencil, and the brick stencil I used Snow White, bubble gum pink and Electric Blue.

Tune in tomorrow to see what I did with one of the prints!

No comments: