Friday, February 19, 2016

Coffee tag for Secret Sister

I hosted a Secret Sister swap that is still going on. Packages are getting mailed out. This time I participated.  My secret Sister got her package last week and showed it today. So I can no blog about the tag I made her.


I started with a Prima tag. I worked on the background a lot. Not liking what was hapening. I set the tag aside and was working another tag. I liked what I did on that tag, So I did it to this tag. I painted the whole tag black. Once dried I painted  part of the tag purple. I then put the chunky circle over the wet pant. I took a baby wipe and wiped the paint off. I then did the other part of the tag. It was too dark so I added some white through a punchenilla. The hexagon Chipboard piece is from UmWowStudio. I just painted it purle. I used Wood glue to stick it on the tag. I cut the extra piece that were sticking out and glued them on the tag.

The Julie Nutting girl I stamped on book text and use the Prima light skin tone markers Her hair is Neo color 2's. The water brush had some pearlesent water colors still on the brush, so her hair is sparkly. lol. I used scraps to dress her. The Frapp is a Silhouette cut. And the sentiment is from VLVS! I used black seam biding for the top.








1 comment:

The Rust Life said...

Love this tag! I have one of the stamps, autographed, that I have never opened. But, this inspires me to open it!