Monday, February 8, 2016

Color me Positive Journal 52 week 5

Back to being all caught up with posts of journal 52 and color me positive.

For color me positive I used the quote for my prompt.


I used bubble gum pink by Dylusions for the base of the page. I then used a piece of lace as my stencils and used the Jade Dylusion spray with it. I used a magazine image and a chipboard crown from my stash. On a pice of scrap paper and wrote the quote " If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough."

Journal 52 prompt was monochromatic so of course I used pinks. :)


I did a layer of baby pink craft paint by Americana. then used a couple of stencils from UmWowStudio. he flower stencil I used a fushia paint. And the confetti circles I used the bubble gum pink Dylusion paint. I then used FW acrylic ink in process magenta and did some drips. I didn't know what to do after the backgroudn so it sat for a while. I saw some owls in a coloring book. colored 3 of them in shades of pinks. cut them out. I used the Pilot multiball pen and made a wire across the page to put my owls on. 


No comments: