Friday, February 5, 2016

Color me positive Journal 52 week 4

I know I'm a little late posting week 4. I got lazy and didn't transfer the pictures from my iPhone to my computer.

The prompt for color me positive I used their quote "Believe in yourself and magic will happen" I did a collage from magazine images.
I used my Dymo Labler for the quote. I glued on  gold and silver sequins. And some tiny starts and hearts chipboard from UmWowStudio.

For Journal 52 the prompt was moon. I was kinda stumped or that one. but I did come up something.


I glued down a paper towl that had a bunch of left over spray on it that I kept. I had colored the "Color Love" by Thaneeya McArdle coloring book. I cut the camper out. Then I looked for something I could use for the moon. I saw another image from Art Therapy doodle and dream color book. I cut out part of the circle. colored that and glued the "moon" and then the camper. I then used my dymo labler and typed out "dark Side of the moon" (I really wish I had the black tape still and not the red.). 


No comments: